BECOME A MEMBER
The National Lighting Bureau was established in 1976 with the mission to educate the lighting industry as well as the general public about quality lighting. Today, the organization collaborates with lighting manufacturers,trade associations, professional organizations, lighting, and electrical distributors, and other non-profit entities to develop and implement guidelines and programs, encourage honest business practices, and continue to address the non-energy benefits of LED lighting. The NLB is managed by a Board of Directors under the guidance of an Executive Director.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER
Step 1: Sign-up below
Step 2: Pay First-Year Membership Fee
The National Lighting Bureau informs and influences decisions about lighting.
- We provide powerful media exposure for Bureau members, increasing their access to end users engaged in lighting projects.
- An industry pioneer since 1976, the NLB advocates High-Benefit Lighting; i.e., lighting systems that slash energy use; boost worker productivity; enhance health, safety, and security; stimulate sales; increase building-resale value; and lower insurance costs, among dozens of additional, valuable benefits.
- NLB membership identifies you and your company as concerned industry leaders, providing unbiased, actionable information for lighting users.
- Our website features publications; press releases; industry-roundtable videos; a unique, searchable directory of lighting designers; and links to thousands of electrical contractors and lighting-management companies.
- Membership aligns you and your organization with what your customers and clients value, while providing significant market exposure and opportunity.
Interested in joining but have more questions?
Sign up for the NLB 15-minute Webinar.